- Still struggling through Twilight
- Not sure what we’ll watch tonight. This afternoon I watched “Big Miracle” (Drew Barrymore, Ted Danson).
- The water running and pots banging…Austan is doing the dishes
- I baked some carrot muffins today and I made roast chicken, potatoes, gravy and broccoli for dinner tonight
Happy you accomplished this week
- I got Carla’s special order for our “barter” made and shipped out this afternoon.
- I started creating something for my Secret Sister Swap that is due in 2 weeks. I should have it out right on time!
Looking forward to next week
- A relaxing weekend??? BWAA HAA HAA…that never happens! LOL!
Thankful for today
- That I got to sleep until 11 am today! Yeah, sounds like I am lazy, but I didn’t get in until around 1:30 am from a bowling tournament, and then I couldn’t calm down enough to get to sleep right away, and I didn’t fall asleep until around 4 am. Amy and Shane let me sleep!
Bonus: What is a character quality about yourself that you need to work on?
- I am pretty pessimistic at times. I am working on being a “glass half full” kinda girl!
I hope you’ll all go over and check out what other people are chatting about at “My 1/2 Dozen Daily“