Happy Friday, everyone! The week has flown by for us here, how about you? It’s time for Food-Tastic Friday! Every week I will post my menu, and a recipe, and I hope you’ll all play along.
Here are the rules:
- Post your weekly menu
- Post one recipe that you will be making. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy! (you can put a picture up too)
- Link up down in the comment section and put a link to my blog post so everyone can get their culinary creativity juices flowing!
Weekly Menu ~ October 20 to 26, 2012
Saturday ~ Chicken Pot Pies and Salad
Sunday ~ Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
Monday ~ Chicken Corn Chowder
Tuesday ~ Crockpot BBQ Meatballs, Potatoes, Corn
Wednesday ~ Sausages, Noodles and Sauce, Veggies
Thursday ~ Beef Noodle Casserole, Salad
Friday ~ Breakfast for Dinner
Our dinner on Monday will use up the leftover chicken from the night before.
* Butter, salted, 1 tbsp
* Onions, chopped 1/4 cup,
* Celery, 1/4 cup, diced
* All-purpose Flour, 2Tbs
* Milk, 2%, 3 cup
* Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless, 2cups, chopped
* Sweet Corn, Fresh or frozen, 1.5 cup
* Thyme, fresh, 1 tsp
* Pepper, red or cayenne, 1/4 tsp
* Salt, 1 dash
* Corn, canned, cream style, 1 can (14 3/4oz)
* Potato, raw, 1 cup diced
It’s super quick and easy, which is great after a long day!