Already 4 days into September! Where did my summer go?
Today was first day back to school and everyone had a great day. Here’s the whole gang…Meri insisted on wearing a backpack, she so wants to go to school!
I always love the first day of school…it seems like a fresh start! So keeping that in mind, here are my goals for September:
- Save $200.00 towards our trip in November (this can come from extra money from the jars, custom crochet orders, overtime)
- No buying lunch at work…I have been guilty of this during the summer with my extra cash 😦
- Exercise at least 3 times per week.
- Eat healthier, no snacking after 7 pm
- Finish “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest and start on a new book.
I think that’s about it for this month. I don’t want to get too ambitious!
Hope everyone had a great day.