It is time for another installment of Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Go on over (after you read my post) to My 1/2 Dozen Daily to see what other people are chatting about.
- UGH, I am still reading “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest” I think I will never finish that book, lol. I am obviously NOT reading a darn thing!
- I don’t know what we’ll watch tonight. I am sure we’ll find something decent on. Dexter, season 7, starts tonight, but we don’t have the movie networks
- The hamster going around in her wheel. It is a silent wheel, however she is very odd in that she pulls food and shavings up into it. It ends up making a bit of a racket
- Allen chose broccoli and ham casserole for dinner. Possibly one of the cheapest and carb laden things we make, lol. It’s easy, so that’s good. I baked a cake and Amy decorated it like a Pokeball
Happy you accomplished this week?
- I finished two custom orders and almost finished a third one. Here’s 2 new hats I made this week:
Looking forward to this week?
- An all day scrapbook crop, Thanksgiving and a 3 day weekend!
Thankful for today?
- That I actually have the room on the credit card for the little emergencies life throws at you. This time last year we did not. I don’t like to use it, and we wouldn’t have if the EF hadn’t already taken a hit, but I am glad it is there and that we have the means to pay it off.
What is the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- A few years ago, we all went to a Farmer’s market in Gravenhurst while we were on vacation. There was a little place selling stuffed olives. I LOVE olives, green, black, kalamata, doesn’t matter. I purchased some garlic stuffed olives and Shane got anchovy stuffed olives. He let me try one and I popped the whole thing in my mouth. It was, perhaps, the most foul thing I have ever tasted. YUCK. I couldn’t even bear to swallow it, and Shane laughed his butt off at me. He also offered me his hand to spit it out into. That’s a true friend, LOL.
Hope everyone has a great week