- Still nothing…spending all my spare time crocheting
- Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition ~ one of my little pleasures. I was going to watch “Walk the Line” (Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon), but it goes way past my bedtime. I have seen it before and if you haven’t, you should. Amazing performances by both of them and a compelling story too!
- Just the TV and Austan washing the dishes
- Tonight I made roast chicken seasoned with garam masala, lemon-ginger basmati rice, and cauliflower with cheese sauce.
Happy you accomplished this week?
- Finally finished my custom order. Hoping to ship it out within the next few weeks, along with a gift that is a little overdue!
- Signed Charlotte up for her dance class. She chose to take beginner acrobatic dance instead of ballet or jazz. Found out that because we have 3 kids registered with Parks and Rec, we got a 10% discount. I thought it only applied if you are registering 3 or more kids in something, so that was a bonus!
Looking forward to this week?
- Our last baseball game is next Sunday morning. We lost all 3 playoff games, so we don’t play for the championship. I missed this morning as I woke up with a migraine headache.
- A Saturday with nothing to do at all! We always seem to be on the run. My boys go with their dad next weekend, so Amy and I are trying to figure out something to do with the girls while Shane and Austan work on painting his room in the basement. Shane finished mudding and sanding the drywall…just has to prime and paint, put in the laminate flooring, hang the door and put in the trim. Shane figures about 20 hours more work and Austan will be able to move in!
Thankful for today?
- I am thankful that although money is tight, we still have the ability to put the kids in worthwhile and fun activities. Thankful too that we have such a big brood that we get discounts on said activities, LOL!
*BONUS QUESTION?* As a famous athlete, you are offered a $500,000 endorsement to promote a product that you dislike and would NEVER use. Do you endorse it?
- Not a chance…I am not going to compromise my integrity for money. Even when I sold Avon, I would never recommend a product that I didn’t think was good, and I would even steer people away from a product that I didn’t like. Not worth it. Besides, if I am that famous, there will be another endorsement around the corner. ;o)
Hope everyone has a great week! Please go see what other bloggers are chatting about at My 1/2 Dozen Daily