Uncle Bob came and gave us a ride on his motorcycle!
- I just finished 50 Shades of Grey and I am back at The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest.
We used to have HBO before we bought the house, so we saw the first 4 seasons of this show, but missed season 5, so I am hoping to convince Amy and Shane to watch a couple of episodes tonight.
- Robin Gibb passed away today, so sad. The video is Night Fever by the Bee Gees. LOVED them when I was a kid
- We grilled hamburgers today. They were really tasty! Other than that, I didn’t bake or anything.
Happy you accomplished this week?
- Got to see my parents today when we went out for lunch. They only live a few miles away and it’s still hard to see them on a regular basis because they are so busy!
- Amy and I also went out shopping with $300.00 that we saved for a summer clothing budget. We got a ton of stuff and almost completely outfitted Meri and Charley. All the boys got a few items, Amy and I bought 6 pairs of pants and 15 tops, and got Shane a couple of shirts. Talize had buy 3 ladies t-shirts/short sleeve blouses, get one free.
Looking forward to next week?
- My bowling banquet. I am getting the high triple prize money and we also won playoff champs for our series, so I will be getting some money for that. I am going to tuck it away and buy myself some bowling balls in the fall.
- Baseball on Sunday morning
Thankful for today
- My parents! We had a lovely time out for breakfast with them (and my brother, his girlfriend, and her cheeky 17-year-old, LOL ). Love them lots!
- My brother! Who took time out of his day to come give the kids a thrill. He brought his motorcycle over and gave them all a ride. Well, Meri just sat on it, she didn’t want to ride, but she still had fun.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! To see what other’s are chatting about, hop on over to My 1/2 Dozen Daily