Aaron, Andrew, and big sister Melissa
- still working on The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets nest, LOL. I took a break and read the Hunger Games triology
- probably the Junos or maybe another episode of “Who Do You Think You Are”
- Meri crying about something or other. She’s our cryer and seems to wail at least 5 times a day.
- Shane baked cookies today with the girls. He couldn’t find anything he liked, so he took 2 recipes and kinda melded them together. Turned out really good! I made quiche for dinner
Happy you accomplished this week?
- Just happy we made it through the week. Shane went away and Amy and I were run ragged. I finally sent off a gift in the mail and we got a pedicure today! I took Melissa on a little girls afternoon!
Looking forward to next week?
- Easter and a day off on Good Friday!!
Thankful for today?
- My step-daughter Melissa, who took the time out of her busy life to come and see us today! We had a great time visiting. Even though I am not with her dad anymore, she still makes sure to make us a priority in her life. We love her so, so, much!
Make sure you go check out all the other chit-chat going on at My 1/2 Dozen Daily