It’s time for another night of Chit-Chat hosted by the lovely Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily
What are you…
- Not much of anything right now…patterns, mostly, lol
- Right now we’re watching the Superbowl. Last night we finished watching Dexter, Season 6 (nothing more until September, boo), so tonight we’re going to start:
- The boys doing their chores in the kitchen.
- Today I made chocolate chip cookies…a batch to go into work and a batch for home. Amy made bread to go with our chili and pizza rolls for the kids for lunch tomorrow. Love Amy’s homemade bread.
Happy you accomplished this week?
- We got the master bedroom and office space done! YAY!! We’ll have our pictures up tomorrow, hopefully.
Looking forward to next week?
- I have my work party on Friday. A few years back we had tons of stuff going on in the office at Christmas, so they postponed the Christmas party to February, and it stuck! I like it because it’s something to look forward to in February
Thankful for today?
- Thankful that I have two wonderful friends in Amy and Shane and they love me, no matter how crazy I am, LOL.