What are you…
- Nothing lately!! I have been crafting instead of reading, and no computer to read all the blogs I usually do!
- This afternoon I watched “Strike Up the Band” with Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney (directed by Busby Berkeley. I love, love, love, their movies. I enjoy watching all Hollywood musicals of that era. Tonight we’ll probably watch episode 7 of the 6th season of Dexter.
- The kids running around upstairs getting ready for bed. Amy gave everyone haircuts, I helped the little boys get showered.
- I made cranberry muffins and apple strusel muffins this afternoon
- I also made 2 dinner’s worth of Skinny Italian Spinach Meatballs
Happy you accomplished this week?
- I finished 2 pairs of slippers and 2 pairs of leg warmers for the girls. Now I get to work on the shawl I have been wanting to make! Hoping that I can get it finished for my company Gala in 2 weeks.
Looking forward to next week?
- Andrew turns EIGHT on Saturday! Oh my, where did the time go? He has asked for an “appetizer night” dinner with meatballs, veggies and dip, taco dip, deviled eggs. We’ll throw a few more in there and should have a right scrumptious feast
Thankful for today?
- For my parents who gave us their old computer that just needed a new power supply, and to Shane who got us up and running again! Now I can blog on something half decent and get caught up on all my blog reading.
Don’t forget to go check out My Half Dozen Daily for other Sunday Night Chit-Chat