Boo hoo! We’ve been on vacation for the last few weeks…today is my 3rd to last day.
We spent every last penny of the money we had set aside for the vacay, and it was totally worth it!! We had a ton of fun. I will be doing a series of posts with pictures about where we went. We stayed home for the most part and did a few overnight stays at hotels/campgrounds. Here’s a list of our adventures:
- Family BBQ @ my nieces place in Burford, ON
- Americana Resort, Niagara Falls ~ Waves Indoor Waterpark
- Butterfly Conservatory, Niagara Falls
- Movie Matinée @ the $2.99 theatre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- London, Ontario ~ Storybook Gardens, Children’s Museum
- Camping in Barrie, Ontario
- Wasaga Beach
- Splash Pad @ Chinguacousy Park (possibly for this Sunday afternoon).
Can’t wait to share with you all! In our travels, we also got to meet up with fellow blogger, Carla, from My Half Dozen Daily, so that was a great bonus!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!