Ok, here goes…my 7th day, 7 love secrets, lol.
1. I do not enjoy talking about sex ~ I have a wonderful bunch of girlfriends, and sometimes, the talk gets a little risqué. I don’t know if they’ve noticed, but I don’t join in the talk all that often (and please, ladies, don’t stop talking, I do like listening to you…love you all). I think, generally, sex belongs in the bedroom. I didn’t even want to write this post, but Amy convinced me that I could do it. I don’t know if I will make it to 7 secrets. And man, my DAD reads my blog! Oh boy…
2. I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 21 ~ Not like I didn’t have the chance, it’s just that it was never *right* and I didn’t want to complicate my life.
3. I deeply regret my first time ~ I didn’t love the person, he didn’t love me, and we most certainly were not right for each other. Yeah, BIG mistake.
4. I have had a one night stand (or two) ~ Yeah, I have, during university and college, both times I was drunk, and no, neither one was the first one mentioned above. Funnily enough, I don’t regret these…
5. I like to cuddle and hold hands ~ duh, I am a girl, we like that kind of stuff.
6. I held a torch for my *first love* for a LONG time ~ yes, for years. My first love was when I was 15/16 years old. Really, really, sweet guy who broke my heart. Seriously, if I had ever met up with him and had the chance I would have taken him back in a heart beat.
7. I have a secret crush on Gary Sinise ~ this actually isn’t too much of a secret for those who know me. You know that list? That list of those famous people you would be allowed to sleep with if you ever had the chance? He’s on that list and he’s the only one on that list. I have loved him since he played the character of Stu Redmond in the miniseries based on Stephen King’s book “The Stand” (my single most favourite King novel, ever). Oh yeah, I think he is hot with a capital “H”.
Ok, there you have it…I did it. I am a little nervous about clicking on the ‘publish’ button here…oh well, let’s take the leap. Thanks for reading and not laughing too hard.