Next up, 7 Guilty Pleasures
1. Chocolate Rosebuds or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups ~ want to get on my good side? Want me to love you forever? Bring me either one of those and I am putty in your hands. Better yet, make sure the rosebuds are frozen…love frozen chocolate.
2. Watching Dog the Bounty Hunter
I have no idea why, but I love, love, love this show! I am probably the last person you would think would enjoy something like this, but seriously, Dog ROCKS!
3. Scrapbooking ~ I started scrapping just after my eldest was born. I wanted to make sure that his memories were captured and I have continued the tradition with my others. I don’t have a ton of pictures of my mother, who passed away when I was 18, so I feel this need to make sure my relationships with the boys are documented. Between Amy and I we have about 30 completed scrapbooks.
4. Medium Rare Steak and Sautéed Mushrooms ~ Seriously, is there anything better?
5. Plain Potato Chips and Dip ~ As much as I love #1, my biggest snack pleasure is chips and dip…this is a huge comfort food for me. If I am sad, or stressed, that’s the first thing I go for. Needles to say, I don’t keep them in the house.
6. Biographical Movies ~ If they make a movie about someone’s life, you’ll be sure that I will want to watch it! My love affair with these types of movies started with The Buddy Holly Story when I was 8 years old. The most recent one I saw was The King’s Speech (seriously, if you haven’t seen this movie you should…great story AND Colin Firth is yummy).
7. Facebook ~ I am addicted to Facebook! I am on it far more than I should be. It’s the first place I go when I sit down at the computer and probably the last site I visit before I leave the computer.