Otherwise known as 7 Guilty Pleasures.
1. Nutella. Eaten straight from the jar, utensil optional. Can you say ‘ endorphin release’ ?
2. Watching Y&R ..with my girl in the afternoon, being catty and talking trash about everyone, telling the kids all to bugger off- our show is on.
3. Spending Sunday in bed. No, not like that..ok, yes like that TOO..but in this case I meant with a bag of smartfood, and a book I can’t put down, ignoring whatever hell-raising the kids are up to. Mostly.
4. Scrapbooking. I love this hobby. It’s my ‘me’ time..the time where I’m able to find myself again, and remember all the reasons I do what I do, and everything I have to live for.
5. The breakfast buffet at The Muddy Duck on Saturday morning with the whole family in tow. It’s expensive, but worth it.
6. Shopping. In this, my friends, I show my true ‘girly colours’. I love to shop. Antique stores, garage sales, and second-hand stores are my favourites, though I’ll shop anywhere. Mostly I get to shop at the grocery store. Fun, huh?
7. A bacon double cheeseburger and chocolate shake from MacDonald’s. Yes, I know it’s a heart-attack waiting to happen, and really, it’s not even all that good, and it’ll probably give me indigestion. But it throws me back to the good ol’ days when I could eat..and eat and eat..and my ass never got any bigger.
I’m sure you’ve realized by now that food figures largely in my list of guilty pleasures. Well..the topic IS Gluttony, after all. I’m equally sure you’ve realized I’m no
skinny bitch size 2, and the reason why.