I am a day behind! How perfect for the day 4 topic: SLOTH ~ 7 things you neglect to do or put off as long as possible
1. Putting away Laundry ~ I am pretty sure this was on Amy’s list too…I hate putting it away. I really should, because Amy actually sorts, washes, dries, and folds all of our laundry…seems only fair.
2. Filing for Divorce ~ I really should, but I keep putting this off. As it stands right now, I am only separated. Getting divorced costs money and is going to be a giant headache for many reasons I don’t want to go into on this blog.
3. Organizing ~ I am highly disorganized and put off sorting out my stuff. Amy’s the organizer, not me…I clutter, she organizes ~ I guess we compliment each other well.
4. Blogging ~ I put this off, a lot…especially lately since I started working in Toronto. I am so beat by the end of the day that all I want to do is sit and veg.
5. Knitting ~ Amy and I found a great pattern and wool at a local craft show, and I keep putting off purchasing the knitting needles that I need. Even if I buy them, there they will sit.
6. Exercising ~ I know I should do it…if I did it the weight would come off faster (I am plateauing at 15 lbs lost).
7. Purchasing extra life insurance ~ I have life insurance through work. What I need is to buy some so that Amy and Shane aren’t left struggling to pay the house if something should happen to me. Shane has mortgage insurance, but I haven’t been approved as yet (9 years ago I took 2 months off on stress leave and because of that I wasn’t automatically approved). That reminds me, I should follow-up with what is going on with that 😉