Can you believe that it’s June already? I honestly cannot believe it. In 23 short days, we will be HOMEOWNERS! How exciting is that? I am bouncing off walls with anticipation and I am a little bit apprehensive at the same time. I mean, this is the largest single purchase that we’re ever going to make. I know we are able to afford it and we have all our ducks in a row financially, but it’s still scary.
I really fell off the wagon with a lot of things in May…I didn’t follow the Weight Watchers plan as well as I wanted to…I stepped on the scale more than I wanted to…I stopped exercising. I purchased my lunch more than I should have. So, I have resolved to get back on track this month…physically, emotionally, financially, etc.
Fitness and Weight Loss Goals
- Follow Weight Watchers point system for eating
- Weigh in once per week on Friday morning
- Reach 1200 exercise minutes for June…I will track this daily on my side bars.
- Do the 30-Day-Shred every day in June except for our moving weekend, which is June 26 and June 27 ~ I think I will be getting enough toning and aerobic activity lifting boxes and furniture into a moving van. I have my friend Suzi to thank for this challenge…she got a bunch of people on board to do this every day in June. The 20 minute workout will be included in my exercise minutes.
- Lose 5 pounds ~ this is kind of a loose goal. If I accomplish my other goals, I hope that I will lose this much weight. If I follow everything to a ‘t’ and don’t lose weight, I know that I did everything I could.
- Finish saving for our summer vacation at the cottage. Both Shane and Amy, and myself, will be getting the HST rebate cheques from the provincial government sometime in June. I will get $330 and Amy and Shane will get $330. That will bring us up to $1000 by mid-June as I believe these cheques are mailed out June 10th.
- Start saving money for our furniture for the new house. We’ve got enough furniture, but it’s tired, lol. We want a few new things for our new house. Mostly a sectional for the grown up room and a high definition LCD television set.
- Do not buy lunch at work at all…no snacks either…I am also going to include coffee in this. My company provides us coffee…it’s not the best, but it is free. I will also bring my Earl Grey green tea in.
Other Personal Goals
- I want to blog a bit more this month as I fell off that bandwagon in May too. I am going to try for 12 to 15 blog posts in June. One every other day…lofty goal considering we’re moving and trying to pack.
- Finish Anne Rice’s “The Witching Hour”. I plowed through 4 books in May: A Lion Among Men, Looking for Anne, The Lovely Bones, and The Shack. The Witching Hour has as many pages as those 4 books combined. You can see my book list for 2010 here.
- Get out to at least one scrapbook crop this month and complete 4 pages.
- Spend more time with Amy…we haven’t been able to spend a ton of time together. Amy is planning on walking every evening, so I am going to try to get out with her at least a few times per week.
So far that’s what I have got. Any goals that you’re working on this month?