- fully insulated (including insulation right to the floor in the basement, which is new code…they used to only have to do it half way)
- all cable, phone, and central vac has been roughed in.
- the ‘real’ stairs are roughed in
- the furnace is in
- finished the facing of the house completely
- THEY START DRYWALLING ON MONDAY!!!
The site supervisor also asked us if we’d be willing to close early! They are so far ahead that there’s a possibility that we could move in JULY! That would be absolutely perfect and would mean that we would not have to find interim housing and move twice. So, my faithful readers, we need all the positive thoughts that you can muster. It would be so perfect if we could move in July. If that doesn’t happen, we have found a possible house to move into, for the interim. It is very small, and we’d be living on top of each other, but it’s got a basement for storage and the landlord would probably be willing to give us a short lease. So here’s hoping!
A few new pics!