Hope everyone had a good week. I don’t know about you, but I am so glad the weekend is here! I have spent the week battling a cold and it was all I could do to drag myself out of bed most of the week. On Monday I took a sick day, Wednesday afternoon I went home early. Added to that was the guilt I had for leaving Amy at home while she’s not feeling well. Meredith sometimes sleeps through the night, but most often does not, so Amy is not sleeping and therefore run down.
This weekend is a busy one…here’s our To Do List:
- Take my boys to their Dad’s Friday night
- Laundry, laundry and more laundry
- Send pictures online to Walmart for printing
- pick up pictures
- All Day crop Saturday – a ‘no frills’ crop where we bring our own lunch and we only pay for the space to crop
- Dinner out for Amy’s birthday – GRUPS ONLY…YAY
- Plan next weeks menu
- Grocery shop
- Laundry, laundry, and more laundry
- Pick up the boys from their Dad’s on Sunday
- Shane, Austan, and Allen go to Monster Trucks at Skydome on Sunday…I mean, Rogers Centre
Anyone else have any interesting plans for the weekend?